The Tiramisu blanket is one of the more popular projects on Ravelry. I think the ribbon through the edging gives it an old-fashioned, cute look. So, I decided to give it a try. For some reason I found the going slow and I struggled to finish. A whole blanket of a single crochet variation just doesn't work up that quickly. If I were to do this again I would try it with half-double crochet. Also, since the blanket is for a boy I left off the scalloped detail. Adding the ribbon was like a magical moment where the blanket transformed from being okay to really cute. Welcome to the world Baby EW!
- Pattern: Ti
- Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Soft Aran
- Hook: I (5.5 mm)
- Lessons Learned: Double crochet baby blankets go much faster and make me happier unless it involves bobbles.
-The Crochet Doodler
No comments:
Post a Comment